- Maximum Strength
- Dietary Supplement
- Joint Comfort
- Mobility & Flexibility
- Healthy Inflammation Response
Get back to doing the things you love!
Inflama-Dyne helps support your active lifestyle! Adding Inflama-Dyne to your regimen of healthy eating and moderate exercise, can help you move with ease and comfort.
- Ginger has been used for many purposes throughout human history. It is a well known spice and "stomach tonic". Recent research has uncovered how gingerols support the production of healthy prostagladins.
- Rosemary is an aromatic shrub, which has a long history of use in herbal medicine. It was burned in medieval courthouses to stop the spread of "the plague". Rosmarinic acid has been studied for it's anti-inflammatory effect.
- Holy Basil is called "Queen of the Herbs" in Ayurveda, the ancient Indian health science. Holy Basil contains a variety of chemical components that have been studied to help bring comfort to those suffering from inflammation.
- Turmeric is a key ingredient in curry that imparts its deep gold color to this product. The active constituent, curcumin, has a wide range of therapeutic actions, including lowering histamine, which causes inflammation.
Inflama-Dyne (vegetarian capsule) combines traditional herbal remedies that have been used for centuries, with scientifically studied concentrated standardized extracts shown to help joint and muscle comfort. Ginger and Turmeric are proven Cox ll inhibitors that enhance the effect of this unique formula.