Kola Nut 1oz Low Alcohol
- WHAT IS COLA NUT? Cola nut is the seed of the cola nut plant. Cola nut is used widely in Nigeria and many West African countries as part of traditional hospitality, cultural, and social ceremonies. It is also used to make medicine.
- Supports circulation Kola nuts promote circulation in the body and optimize heart rate which supports in oxygenation to extremities, skin, brain and organs. The enough presence of oxygen in the brain boost cognition as well as concentration power. In simple words, it clears overall mind which speeds up the healing process of wounds and repair cells
- Digestive health Kola nuts are used for thousands of years in Africa for treating the upset digestive health.
- The presence of active ingredients in this nut supports the uptake of nutrient and supports digestion that lowers the chances of bloating, constipation, gastrointestinal issues and cramping.
- Suppress appetite Caffeine supports in suppressing appetite, so the extracts of Kola nuts helps to burn increasing fat in the body due to its positive effect on metabolism. It is great for those who wants to lose weight by improving the quality of diet.
- The seed of Kola nuts possess antioxidant properties and restrict the activities of α-glucosidase and α-amylase.
- The antioxidant properties and enzyme prevention are the possible mechanisms for which Kola nuts are used for managing type 2 diabetes in folklore. The contribution of epicatechin, naringenin, apigenin and catechin being phenolic constituents attributes to these characteristics.