Saw Palmetto Berry Standardized 90 Softgels
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) berries are the fruiting bodies of one of the most ubiquitous palm trees in Florida, the Dwarf Saw Palmettos. The berries are collected in late August. It’s an arduous task that must be done by hand. This can be dangerous, since poisonous snakes love to hide under the Saw palmettos thickets! The ripe berries can be green, yellow, red or black and contain a range of natural fatty acids which have been extensively studied.
- An early mention of the use of Saw Palmettos was written in the American Journal of Pharmacy in 1879. Many traditional societies, including Mayans and Seminole Native People of Florida have used Saw Palmetto Berries as a food, both as a tonic and to support urinary tract and prostate health. * Saw Palmetto Berries can be used fresh or dried and made into a tea, extract or tincture. Standardized extracts contain 90% free fatty acids, called liposterolic fractions.
- These standardized preparations have been investigated in scientific studies. It’s absorbed best in the presence of fatty acids, so take Saw palmettos along with a teaspoon of healthy oil. Saw Palmetto can help promote urinary tract health* for women as well as men.
- For natural prostate support, try Saw Palmettos Standardized Herbal Extract from Nature’s Answer. This single herb supplement is extracted from the ripe berries of the small saw palmettos plant. It combines Saw Palmettos Extract Standardized for 160 mg Fatty acids, along with full Saw Palmettos Berry.
- Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course….Nature’s Answer.