Senna Leaf 90 v-caps
- Inflammation Reduction According to the Journal of Medicinal Plant Studies, senna leaves contain a natural anti-inflammatory compound called resveratrol (the same compound that gives red wine its anti-inflammatory effects). Because of this, senna leaves may help reduce widespread, chronic inflammation in the body. However, because senna leaves are not approved for long-term use, it may not be the best choice for chronic care.
- Help With Constipation The most common benefit of senna leaves is relief from constipation. Senna leaves contain compounds called sennosides, which stimulate muscle contractions in the intestines. These muscular contractions help move stool through the bowels and help relieve constipation. The sennosides also boost secretion of water in the colon, which softens the stool and increases its bulk, making it easier to pass.
- All plants have unique chemical characteristics, markers, and natural patterns that can be used to identify them (just like human fingerprints). Our in house laboratory has accumulated and preserved over 800 plant specimens, creating one of the most comprehensive collections of genetically verified plant specimens found anywhere in the world.
- Our state of the art laboratory equipment has identified each and every plant’s distinctive botanical fingerprint, which we then use as our baseline to analyze the quality and purity of every incoming botanical used to manufacture our products. This unique process is our Advanced Botanical Fingerprint Technology, and we take great pride in knowing that it allows us to completely assure you that your products contain only the highest quality botanical ingredients.
- Using carefully controlled extraction techniques, we capture the holistic balance of each herb and the value is passed on to you, our customer. From plant to shelf, you can be assured that we know exactly what’s in the product in your hand, and we guarantee it is authentic, safe, effective, holistically balanced, and of course….Nature’s Answer.